Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mi Manchi, Ti Amor...

Maybe... there are moments in life when you miss some people so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real, so that once they are around you appreciate them more...



I awoke today to a brand-new experience.
And it was quite a pleasantly annoying one.


After a "misfire" at Euphoria last night, where some expectations were not entirely fulfilled, since the misty air of a rainy night cleared some doubts & confusion built up in the "non-smoking" club; it was a totally up to a good night’s sleep which I was hoping to depend on to make some sense of the situation.

That even in the company of those I’d trust my life with, having my car parked in the jockey area as a "showcar" in a glamour event, being served with my favourite whiskey, attractions of the feminine side in the area & the music blaring albeit not to the tunes I would really enjoy; even a monk would be found enjoying himself.

Don’t get me wrong.
I did enjoy the evening to a certain extend.

That was until the missing element kicked in with the hope & want of having that element by my side envelopes all other emotions.


I would always be caught silly myself for dreaming of things that happen on a particular day when I am asleep, or event that has just completed, or my deepest & darkest secrets visited, or worse: someone or something that I long for, if I wish it frequently enough.


For like I said before, the complexity of my mind would almost for certain bring in these thoughts even when I am yearning for a break, conjuring all the images & senses & feelings that would somehow seem familiar to me whenever I awake.


It’s painful sometimes, to have to segregate between dreams, fantasies & reality.
Of course, what we’re able to do in our dreams, we should be sane enough not to mix them up.


However, what if by ignoring the dream altogether would mean you may lose some things forever?
How about, if you do not heed the things you’ve seen in those dreams & you may never get to attempt to it at all?
Or what if, by denying the importance of the people you dream of, you may never get to let them know how important they are to you in you life?


I’d say, just do it.
Let them know.

Even if they were to ask you if that’s the only thing you say because they may hear it often enough.

Follow your dreams, don’t worry about the outcome.
Coz you may never have another chance to do so again.

No comments:

Post a Comment