Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Emotional Telepathy?

"When you find that you can be adversely affected by a person through the very moment they frown, fret or even be downright unhappy; and the fact is that they too would be concerned by the slightest show of your emotion – never ever let go..."


And count your lucky stars that you have found that person.
For many people may come & go in the course of our lives, but only those who matter will leave their footprints in our sands of time.


As for me, 1/4 of my heart is already occupied & dedicated to this person.
And she knows it.
How she chooses to use this to her advantage or if she ever would do that is beyond my control.

Remember this phrase from a much earlier entry of mine,
“Love is giving the power to someone to destroy you, and trusting that they won’t”?


One thing I am certain is that I count my blessings everyday for being allowed to share so many things with her, and that I am not in any way being expected to do anything in return or that the relationship is unconditional.


And it wouldn’t be weird anymore to have the same emotions or sentiments or attitude towards things & events (even people) & be counter-affected by each other’s states-of-mind.

Well, let’s just say to be personally described as the person who knows her better than anyone in the world means the world to me.


I envy Robbie Williams not for his fortune & fame, neither his looks nor his voice.
Rather for his opportunity to declare openly that he is “loving angels instead”.


Don’t you envy me instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment