Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy =)

"Maybe... the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way..."


How true.

When we’re in constant pursuit of something, we may not even seem to have the slightest assurance that certain things will happen.

When the facts are clear that it looks like a lost dream, we would most probably look into what it means to us & what do we do next.

When it’s almost certain that no matter how much we wish for a possibility & be presented with data that the wish does not add up.

All we have by then is to be contend & happy that the other person is.


For having the best of everything will not mean anything if we would lose the very principles of our lives.
For the simple fact that nothing should be expected & sense of security is not even a question, when all seemed bleak & there is no road till the end of the journey.


But that doesn’t mean we should stop having a glimmer of hope.
For life presents itself in mysterious ways, eventhough we could just be pleasantly surprised, it is as close as the wish can come true.
As such, whatever may happen, even if it was not intended the way it was, it came.


I have had my share of great news today under the circumstances.
I chose to make the best of it, because, after all, it was a dream.

And to say that today would probably be one of the happiest days in my life would be such an understatement, for I have waited, wished, hoped, got slightly disappointed only to be lifted up to my highest level of happiness.


This is a moment which I would cherish in my memory for the rest of my life.
And to think that I used to hate "surprises"...


But today, I am truly grateful...
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment