Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lucky Number 7

"Some of the greater things in life are unseen; that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..."


1 freaky old man with a shopping cart
2 appointments raided by the same bunch of smelly & inconsiderate immigrants
3 phone numbers contacted
4 which made the heart race
5 different locations in 9 hours
6 in total
7 is button to press in future


What a day.

A hiatus of 3 days, I have been using this period to reshuffle the priorities of my life.
The 28" beauty which followed me home on the last day of last month is still standing there looking pretty.
But by the end of this week, it will be impregnated & I shall finally have my freedom.


It’s been a joyride, the emotional roller-coaster of "what ifs", "why don’ts" & "how comes"...


For every action comes a greater or equal reaction.
And through this principle alone, the seemingly silent & blissful one has spoken.

Maybe not in a way which we have expected, but nonetheless, nothing can keep the fact covered & the lid closed anymore.

Whether what was said is sincere or truthful, but the right is not mine to pass judgement.
And would it make a difference to my decision, it is also too late to decide differently.

For the guilt & conscience (or what’s left of it) has boiled over & it involves even more if the decision to retreat is made.


And for once in my life, I felt totally out-of-control.


All because it involves just too many heartbeats, too many restless pillows & simply too many affected appetites, and to say that I am not exactly enjoying the turn of events is definitely an understatement.


Maybe the truthfulness & the passion I have hung on to will make a difference.
Maybe, besides me, others would need to learn to let go.
Maybe the obvious will slowly be seen.
Maybe our tenacity will prevail.

Or maybe, some people will have to learn to 'see' with their hearts.
For the best things will usually elude our eyes.

I have learned to use that gift.
'Coz I have been prepped for 12 years.
And I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment