Monday, July 6, 2009

Indecisive Decision, Whatever?

"Maybe... you should dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be; because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you dream of, and want to do..."


The revelations during this weekend are amazing.
Eventhough the light at the end of the tunnel seemed imminent; the way ahead looks bleaker by the second.


Met a guy at a gathering recently who revealed too much of his "profession" – Taking Names, Changing Lives.
Mentioned that it is really not that difficult to do, all it takes is just new travel documents, a certified Death Cert, a sum of money & peace is yours.
Whoah, talk about having a "new lease of life"...


Having announced one of the most controversial decisions I have made to date was not easy for me.
Neither was it just a sip of bliss for my paternal source, as I found out.
But he had to know.
I was to tell him.


Then there was the "brother & brother mamak session" with our YB.
And what an amazing time wehad.
Wow, this fella has really grown up.
But whether the ears have really popped-out, let’s wait & see.


Of course, along the way, there had to be an offer.
An offer which would mean leaving behind all the things which matter dearly to me.
No guarantees whatsoever, not even sure if it is worth it.
But the thought that this could be the only way for me to finally execute my escapism would materialise.
It’s the perfect "get-away", would not be seen as an excuse to "run away", but the question of whether I will be able to withstand the pressure & live up to the expectation is also another factor to my decision.


Plus, a pringles + float session, which, if misconstrued may be seen as an attempt to go back to square 1 & forever be stuck in the "not-so-comfortable" comfort zone.


And then, there is the "breaking the news"
Funny.
Didn’t really get the reaction I was hoping for.
But then again, what kind of reaction was I expecting anyway?


Ah well.
We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment