Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When Love & Hate Collide

“Got a time, got a chance, gonna make it; got my hands on your heart gonna take it;
All I know, I can’t fight this way;
You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind;
‘Coz I’m crazy bout you baby, time after time…

Without you one night alone;
It’s like a year without you baby, do you have a heart of stone;
Without you, can’t stop the hurt inside…”



Hmm...
Great tune.
Having known this song since my teens, it’s about time it reflects now in my own life.

It’s truly an experience to encounter these extremes of emotions.

Where there is light, there is darkness;
Where there’s life, there’s death.

Where there’s joy, there would be sadness.
But can’t love just prevail without hatred?


This could be one of the most mind-boggling entries in this blog to date.
For those who deciphered the “How Many More 12s”, this could use a bit of mental strength.

For there is no more holding back.
I have done what I do not normally do, let alone imagine I would.
And what I have done would be irreversible, even incomprehensible for a person with an ego like mine.

But I could not care less.
What has to be said has to be said.

What needs to be done cannot wait any longer.

For the sake of my sanity, I will have to pull it through.

And there could be only 2 results:

Love, or, hate.


Am I going nuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment