Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How Many More 12s?

I posted in FB a while ago the following equation:

12 = 4,380 = 105,120 = 6,307,200.

Only 1 of my friends could figure "6,000,000 odd" meant a long sheep count, that "Even the Devil would be bored"...

Ah, well...


We have our own numbers.

Some love the sight of an 8, others 9.

Like most of the people I know, I personally prefer 7, I somehow feel a kind of attachment to this digit.


But "12" will remain a special number to me.

Nope, it's not the total number of men on the field for a football team (plus the Manager-la!)...

It is not my best personal trait being religious, so neither am I referring to the number of disciples The Great Teacher once had.

And to bet that I am speaking of the face of a time-piece for having the same amount of numbers on it would mean you're buying me dinner.


"12" actually would mean to me cherishable, worthwhile, loyalty, strength, companionship, adversity, unconventional, steadfastness, unspoken understanding...

And the only power to pull all these together could be nothing greater than the power of love.


The countdown lapses every 12.
Mine has started again.


So, what's your favourite number?

No comments:

Post a Comment