Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ARRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It’s such a challenging day at the blogspot today, thanks mainly to TMNet.

I have actually completed a piece about leadership.
Those close to me would know that any entry into my blog is something I really cherish, mean & feel.
As such, I may start an hour beforehand as it takes about that duration to finally complete one & feel totally excited when I click on the “Publish Post” button.


But after I completed my earlier piece, as I clicked the “moment of truth”, the internet connection conveniently died on me. The page expired & could not be refreshed.

Worse, the post disappeared.

Neither was I able to fully utilize the Draft section of blogspot.
The draft disappeared as well, after I have right-clicked on it to “Select All” in order for me to copy & paste it in, just in case…


Oh, what a ride!


Well, looking at it & as the Angel said: “Maybe it’s not meant to be published”…
Maybe, let’s just wait if the synapses would want to connect at that same place so that I would be again inspired to write about it & let everyone have a share of it.

Watch this space.

I can choose to let this ruin the rest of the day, much to the discomfort of those who would share it with me.
Or I can seize this opportunity to do some thinking of how to avoid this in future…


In the meantime, have an awesome & meaningful evening ahead.
I know I will… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment