Thursday, May 14, 2009

Familiar Face?

The May Issue of ExtremeKARS printed a write-up & photographs of the Sept 28th 2008 excursion of my "previously actively involved" car club; TeamCity, to Seremban.

Since I organised it, I called it "Seremban 928 Jalan Jalan Cari Makan Trip"...

I could still recall all the anxiety & effort involved into making this trip such a success.
It was indeed a great experience.

Eventhough long over-due, the magazine gave a close & precise coverage, eventhough simple, of the Event.

My buddy & TeamCity mates from Sban should also get credit for this coverage.

And this appearance in the magazine is my 2nd, but it's the 1st to ever see my name printed...

What a moment.

And I finally bought a copy yesterday at a news stand.

Here I was, looking at the page of the coverage to make sure I did not get the wrong copy while the stand owner looked at me.

"Hey, that's you" he said...

"Yup, that's me, with my name on it. Since my name & picture are in this mag, do I get this issue FREE?"...

Haha... tough luck...

Merely trying to make conversation & probably be able to make away with a free copy, but nice try I guess...

Wouldn't you have done the same?

2 comments:

  1. fah fah.. just started blogging? What mag and what pic you talking about? Why not post the pic? Ya I know.. is a lot of work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bro...
    Finally here to visit your bloggy blog...
    HehehehexxXX...
    Since my pic is also in da mag...
    Can i just also tell the fella that...
    My bro organised this trip...
    And since my pic is also in the mag...
    Can I also tell the boss that I WANT A FEW COPIES OF YOUR MAG...
    He's gonna be DARN HAPPY but not till I ask him for FREE...
    WakakaxXXX....

    ReplyDelete