Friday, October 9, 2009

My Left Eye...

"There are 4 things in life that we must never break: trust, relationship, promise & heart; for when these break there is no sound but eternal pain..."



I finally replaced the box of tissue paper in the car, after having a new box in standby mode for a couple of days.

No, not because I was lazy to replace it, there were about 3 pieces of tissue paper left in the old one.

I am sure, coz I finally used them up last night.
And I had to struggle to get off the car coz all that "wiping" displaced the contact lens in my left eye.
These things don’t wear as easily as they used to, many thanks to my ever-swelling eye bags.


I used to hear some people say, that being happy is more than an emotion.
It should also not be mistaken as merely feeling happy.
Some have also tried to convince me that happiness is more than just a state-of-mind.

But actually, I do not in any way need to be reminded, that being happy is a choice.

Somehow, I cannot be sure if this statement is applicable anymore.


I am constantly amazed by my own actions, my words, my thoughts & my reaction to certain things.

In fact, these few days, I am actually trying very unsuccessfully not to kick myself too hard for backing out of a decision which I have painfully made in order for things to turn out better; not necessarily better for me, but most probably very necessary.

For if I chose as such, would I be able to pick myself up again.
After all, things in life are more than just sticks that lay there for the picking.
If I ever garner that sort of courage to do it, would it be because I am not able to see any other option? If so, would it still be considered a choice?

If such is the move I take, would I then be able to choose to be happy?


So, is it still so much of a choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment